Turnstile HMT3 Basic
Turnstile used for pedestrian access control. Adapted and appropriate for smaller building sites with up 20 workers. For larger building sites with more workers we recommend type HMT3.
Fast and safe
The HMT3 Basic turnstile is an economic version of HMT3 and offers a lighter construction and less options than HMT3. The turnstile is designed for continuous operation and can be successfully used in areas with smaller demand for passages/min.
Suitable areas: temporary solutions e.g. building sites, events etc.
The turnstile has a rotating spindle with 3 (120 degree) arms.
Mode of operation
The two-way mechanism enables traffic control in both directions or in a selected direction.
The LED pictograms (red cross & green arrow), easily visible and situated on the cabinet indicate the status of the turnstile (locked/unlocked). The red cross indicates passage closure, the green arrow indicates passage opening. The turnstile mechanism allows smooth entrance/exit and is equipped with a mechanical lock. The spindle is rotated manually by the user.
- Turnstile mechanism is made of high quality steel and equipped with high quality bearings.
- The control (HLB 23) has limited options
- Easy access for service and maintenance in the cabinet
- Illumination of passage as standard (controlled by a light sensor)
- Pictogram (red/green) as standard on both sides of the cabinet
- Prepared for external card reader
- Hot dip galvanised spindle and cabinet as standard
- Cage in HDG as standard
- 10-15 passages/min
- Mounted on steel plate (1200x1500mm)
Other dimensions: on request.
Power supply voltage
230V AC, 50 Hz
Max 120 W
Potential free contact – no/nc
Signal (max. 1 sec)
-25o to +50o C
IP protection rating
Hot dip galvanized steel, 1.5 mm
Profiles 60x60x3 mm, 40x40x2 mm, 40x30x2 mm and 25x25x1.5 mm
Spindle core tube
- Overclimbing protection
- Fencing connection on post
- Roof in polycarbonate
- Powder coated cage in RAL colors.
- Mounted on concrete base instead of steel plate